She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile. She's almost human. It's.....THE OPTO-MOM!!!



Friday, December 24, 2010

Crazy Christmas Ornaments

Yeah, I'm totally mailing this one in. Give me a break, though. It's Christmas Eve!

Here are some goofy Christmas ornaments for your enjoyment!
















Ok, that's all I have.  I hope the fat guy brings everyone something great!  Ummm, and by fat guy, I mean Santa bringing presents, not Michael Moore bringing lice.  Just clarifying.

6 comments:

  1. ok.....I loved the gingerbread man one! haha

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day.

    Hope you have a great christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are hilarious. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally need the "flipping the bird" ornament. It would compliment my decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm thinking about buying all of these and having a white trash tree next year. Or maybe I will cross stitch some little ornaments with all of these pics and sayings. Now, THAT would be charming!

    ReplyDelete