She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile. She's almost human. It's.....THE OPTO-MOM!!!



Monday, April 18, 2011

I Should Be Shot for Doing This!

Remember the old Archie Comics?  Remember what good, clean fun they were? 

Yeah, well, I've decided to totally blow that all to Hell by modernizing the old classic cartoon.  You know, bring it into the 21st century so the kids of today can relate.

Sounded like a good idea when I started....

First, let's meet the characters:
And now, I present to you, the 2011 version of Archie:

Tune in next week, when Archie fails his drug test.

10 comments:

  1. That was just all kinds of fucking great. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, oh Oily One! Watch for more in the future....I'm gonna rock Riverdale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "updated" how life really is version. Leave it to you to do something like this. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to be Betty. And I was attracted to the guy who ate the burgers all the time..like, was his name Whimpy or something? Or....hey! Am I in the wrong comic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am howling this is so funny!!! I think you've found your calling...well, you know other than being an optometrist and a mom, and a super cute human being!...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gini - Thanks!!!

    Dazee - It really is more relevant to today's kids, huh?

    middle child - Jughead ate the burgers at a burger shop run by Wimpy. I always wanted to be Betty too, but now that I know she's a whore....

    LivingDeadNurse - Thanks! And your laugh is quite evil, by the way.

    Sandra - Super cute? Fo shizzle? That made my day!

    Peachy - Was there a doubt? {kisses]

    ReplyDelete