She walks, she talks, she crawls on her belly like a reptile. She's almost human. It's.....THE OPTO-MOM!!!



Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Question Friday




1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
I'm not sure. I'm generally asleep and unaware of my neatness/messiness when I'm sleeping. Duh!

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Attentive. Holy cow, I can't concentrate on anything! Hold on, I've gotta go get my popcorn out of the microwave.... Ok, I'm back. What was I saying? Oh yeah, attentiveness. I tend to have problems concentrating. Oops, be right back. I've got a new message on facebook.... Alright, where was I? Hell, never mind!

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
That guy that always wears the t-shirt that says, "I'm the guy your momma warned you about." What's up with that? I had a great mom, but she never told me about that guy.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
Underwear. No, just kidding! Why do people sell underwear at a garage sale? Really - ewwwww!

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Hmmmm. That's a hard one because I just ate Mexican food, so I'm not hungry. Perhaps a warm brownie (no nuts) with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge would be nice, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment